TERMS & Conditions
By placing an order with Workwear Solutions Limited you are acknowledging the following Terms of Service and are agreeing to be bound by them.
Workwear Solutions Limited reserves the right to change prices and to do so without notice. Prices are quoted inclusive of VAT which is also detailed in brackets. Prices charged will be those in place at time of confirmation of order. All previous deals and promotions will end upon publication on the current website. Special offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
Our standard dispatch service aim to have decorated garments sent out with 7-14 days. At peak times this may be exceeded, however we will contact you if this is the case. Plain items such as trousers and other PPE items will be sent out same day where possible and subject to being in stock at the time of order. Although we always send out our product on a ‘Next Working Day’ service, Workwear Solutions Limited cannot guarantee the timescale for delivery (as we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by the courier that are beyond our control).
We will email you to inform you that your goods are being dispatched. You will then receive an email from the courier (DPD) and it is then your responsibility to rearrange delivery with the courier if you are not going to be present at the delivery address on the day of delivery.
It is your responsibility to approve the artwork before printing or embroidery begins. Our production team will email you the proof prior to being started. It is your responsibility to keep checking your email and junk folder etc.
We may need to make amendments to the artwork to make it suitable for embroidery or print onto garments. It is your responsibility to check the proof carefully to ensure that you are happy with any amendments.
By uploading artwork to the Workwear Solutions Limited website or submitting artwork for Workwear Solutions Limited to use, you are confirming that you have the right to use the artwork and that it does not infringe any rights of any person or entity and you indemnify Workwear Solutions Limited against any claim for losses (including legal fees).
We accept no responsibility for any accidental loss or damage to artwork supplied.
Artwork files that you upload and which we convert for printing or embroidering onto your garments are the property of Workwear Solutions Limited and you have no rights or interests in these files.
By uploading files to the Workwear Solutions website and making a purchase you grant us permission to display the designs on our website and social media channels for the purpose of promoting our services.
We will always endeavour to supply the closest colour match to the artwork supplied. We are however unable to guarantee an exact match due to the nature of the print and embroidery processes used. You will have no right to reject or return products on the basis of a slight colour variation.
All designs are positioned onto the garments by hand in what we deem to be the most appropriate place within the chosen garment position.
You will have no right to reject or return products on the basis of incorrect positioning where the design placement materially conforms to the general position chosen.
It is your responsibility to supply artwork of a high enough quality and resolution to enable us to produce a quality result. Whist we will endeavour to contact you if we feel that your artwork will not produce a good final result, you will have no right to reject or return products if the artwork supplied by you was not of satisfactory quality, regardless of whether any contact was made. We recommend that all artwork is at least 300 DPI (dots per inch).
Any changes to an order which has already been placed may incur further costs.It is imperative that you contact us as soon as possible if you realise that you have made a mistake either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 0800 130 3111, remembering to quote your order number.
Customer Design Usage Policy
As a company we uphold the rights of all people, and for this reason will never print anything that:
• Violates the intellectual property rights of any individuals (see intellectual property policy).
• Encourages hate or violence against individual groups based on sex, age, race, religion, ethnicity, national origin or disability.
• Shows any images of violence or abuse towards animals.
• Includes speech or symbols of hate (including but not limited to iron crosses, swastikas etc.).
• Uses explicit images of sex acts, or frontal nudity of a non-artistic or health/medical nature.
• Promotes the use of hard drugs.
• Promotes, features or encourages underage drinking or drug taking by children. The following content may be rejected or may be asked to be amended:
• Include swear words, lewd language or vulgarity.
• Feature implicit sex acts, non-frontal nudity, or other nudity of an artistic or health/medical nature.
• Have an overtly sexually connotation or tone.
• Involve violent terms or images not directed at individual groups (such as historical images of violence).
• Promote, feature or encourage any sort of illegal activity (other than that detailed in the No section).
• Might cause public outrage or inspire violence due to a recent event.
Unless with prior agreement from Workwear Solutions Limited, payment is to be made in full prior to the processing of your order.
The title of any goods purchased shall not pass to the customer until payment in full has been made to Workwear Solutions Limited.
Any cancellation of an order must be confirmed in writing to us. Any artwork or set-up costs incurred prior to the notification of cancellation will be charged in full. Any garments which have already been processed with a logo will be charged in full
Shortfalls / Quality Issues
Any shortfalls or quality complaints must be notified in writing to Workwear Solutions Limited within 48 hours of delivery.
All washing & care instructions of the garments supplied by Workwear Solutions Limited must be strictly complied with.
Plain, non-customised items may be returned for a refund of the item cost within 14 days of delivery. The cost of returning the item must be borne by the customer. Please allow 5-7 working days for a credit to be applied to your account.
Returns should be addressed to:
Workwear Solutions Limited, Unit 48 Sovereign Road, Kings Norton Business Centre, Birmingham, B30 3HN.
We are unable to accept returns for items that have been customised unless we have made a mistake with the order or the items are found to be faulty. Please note that we will not accept responsibility for any errors or misinterpretations if they were present in the proof and not flagged by yourselves prior to production.
Your Consumer Right Of Return & Refund
This clause only applies if you are a consumer.
1. If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel your order under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. During the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the order and receive a refund. However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of any made-to-measure or custom-made products or products made to your specification or clearly personalised.
2. Your right to cancel starts from the date we tell you the products have been despatched. If the products have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 7 (seven) working days in which you may cancel, starting from the day after the day you receive the products. Working days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period. To cancel an order, please contact us in writing to tell us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
3. If you have returned the products to us because they are faulty or misdescribed, we will refund the price of a defective product in full, any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
4. If the products were delivered to you
4.1. you must return the products to us as soon as reasonably practicable. If the products require collection, we will collect the products from the address to which they were delivered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable time for collection.
4.2. unless the products are faulty or not as described you will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us or, if relevant, the cost of us collecting the products from you.
4.3. you have a legal obligation to keep the products in your possession and to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession.
Workwear Solutions Limited is not liable in any way for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its control.
Customer's property supplied for printing or embroidery is held at the customer's risk. Whilst every care will be taken in printing or embroidery, we cannot accept responsibility for imperfect work caused by unsuitability of materials supplied by the customer. If any error occurs while printing/embroidering a logo onto a customer’s own garment, Workwear Solutions Limited is only liable for the quoted price of applying the print/embroidery to said garment. At no time and under no circumstance shall Workwear Solutions Limited be liable for the cost of the garment.
Samples are sent out upon request to the customer. These will be invoiced to the customer. A credit will be raised if the samples are returned within 2 weeks from date of invoicing. We reserve the right not to accept samples returned without either an invoice or order reference. If the samples are not returned within 2 weeks the customer must pay for them fully as per the invoice. A credit will not be raised if the garments are returned tarnished or not in the original packaging.
Workwear Solutions Limited will always endeavour to supply any particular garments / fabrics specified by the customer. Where these are unavailable, however, Workwear Solutions Limited reserves the right to substitute with garments / fabrics of similar quality or size. You will be notified of any substitutions prior to your order being dispatched.